- Stella 20000FA
- Shimano Stella SW
- Stella SW8000HG
- Shimano Stella SW20000HG VS Dogfight Z6500H
- Stella FD
- Stella FA Series
- Stella SW Series
- Manufacture spec for SW spool material :- "Cold Forged Aluminum Spool" Proprietary Coating on Spool Lip is harder than a Ti coated Stainless Steel Spool Lip, Ceramic Coating on entire spool for extreme corrosion resistance
Questionable? Above formula still can't stop salty water from making defect ?
b. Corrosion Defect on stella FA spool !
- Manufacture spec detail :- lipped spool with super slow oscillation @ Cold Forged Aluminum Spool with Titanium Lip.
- Proven or not! Corrosion, after 3 year with heavy usage..okay la..3 tahun baru karat..tapi tetap karat..
c. Corrosion defect on Stella FD Model !
Model FD with material
- Spec :- Aluminum Spool with Titanium Lip
- Baru 6 bulan dah karat..Hampas..
- CI4 stands for Carbon Interfusion with the 4 referring to the number of electrons in the Carbon atom. Ultimately, this means CI4 is reinforced Carbon Fiber.
- It is over one and a half times stronger than our normal XT-7 graphite and is over 20% lighter. Because it does not contain metal, it is impervious to rust.
- So, as a result of its strength and weight, we can create an extremely lightweight reel with very precise tolerances.